Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You should upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that difficult. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot chili recipe. To make crock pot chili you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Chili:
- You need 3 of lbs ground beef (no particular kind).
- You need 48 oz of canned tomato sauce (1 large 28 oz can plus 3/4 of another 28 oz can).
- Get 1 of (1) can drained Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles (28oz).
- Provide 1 of (2) 16 oz can drained red kidney beans.
- Provide 3 of packages of chili seasoning (1.25 oz of no particular brand).
- Prepare 3 of cups cooked rice (optional).
- You need 1 of large bag Fritos corn chips (optional).
- You need 2 of cups shredded cheese (optional).
- Take 1 of container sour cream (optional).
- Use 1 of chopped onion (optional).
Steps to make Crock Pot Chili:
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink, drain fat and put meat into the crock pot..
- Dump tomato sauce, tomatoes/chiles, kidney beans, and packages of chili seasoning into crock pot..
- Stir until thoroughly combined. Cook on low for 8 hrs or high for 4 hrs..
- Layer rice and corn chips in a bowl, top with chili, then top with cheese, sour cream, and onion. Enjoy!.
- This chili is essentially done after an hour, but I've noticed MAJOR development in flavor as it simmers in the crock pot. Also can be done on the stove top with same prep..
If you find this Crock Pot Chili recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.