Steps to Make Favorite Slow cooked beef cheek (joue de boeuf mijotée)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked beef cheek (joue de boeuf mijotée) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked beef cheek (joue de boeuf mijotée) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really wonderful at fighting back depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you boost your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try eating an egg and jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked beef cheek (joue de boeuf mijotée) recipe. To cook slow cooked beef cheek (joue de boeuf mijotée) you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow cooked beef cheek (joue de boeuf mijotée):
- Take 200 grams of beef cheek.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 150 grams of carrots.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide of aneth.
Instructions to make Slow cooked beef cheek (joue de boeuf mijotée):
- Prepare the beef cheek. Remove the fat and all the unwanted part. Heat a skillet with a little bit of olive oil, then stir-fry your meat for 2-3min. We just want to give a nice colour to the meat. Don't overcook the meat or it will be too "dry"..
- Once the meat is ready, put it aside and place the chopped onions and the carrots for 5-10 min to colour them..
- Now you can take all your ingredient and put them in a "marmite", cover with water and let it cooked for 2 hours on a low heat. Check the water every 20-30min and add more if needed. At the end you don't have to had water. Just let it reduce a little..
- Serve in bowl and sprinkle some fresh aneth on top..
- Bon appétit. Sorry for such a bad English, I'm French but i just wanted to share one of my favourite recipe ;).
If you find this Slow cooked beef cheek (joue de boeuf mijotée) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.