Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chili, Pepper & Beans on Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili, Pepper & Beans on Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chili, pepper & beans on toast recipe. To make chili, pepper & beans on toast you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chili, Pepper & Beans on Toast:
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 of red onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper, sliced (no seeds).
- Take 1/2 of yellow pepper, sliced (no seeds).
- Take 1 of red chili, in small slices. I leave seeds in but that’s optional.
- Provide 1 of green chili, in small slices. Ditto re seeds.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Get 1 of spring onion, sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 of large tomato, coarsely chopped and lightly salted.
- Provide 1 pinch of sea salt (or table salt).
- Provide 400 g of tin kidney beans in chili sauce, drained but not rinsed.
- Prepare 1 slice of unbuttered granary (preferred) toast per person.
Steps to make Chili, Pepper & Beans on Toast:
- Heat the oil in a pan. Cook the onion and peppers on a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to avoid sticking..
- Add the chillies, garlic and spring onion, stir gently and fry for a further 3 minutes. Stir in the spices and fry until the onions and peppers are softened, say another 2 minutes..
- Add the tomato and beans. Stir well and increase the heat to high. Cook for a final 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, to ensure that the beans are cooked..
- Serve onto hot toast..
If you find this Chili, Pepper & Beans on Toast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.