Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Pan Fried Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Pan Fried Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy pan fried pork chops recipe. You can have spicy pan fried pork chops using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Pan Fried Pork Chops:
- Provide 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Use 1 tablespoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 4 of boneless pork chops.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coarse sea salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried onion flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar.
Instructions to make Spicy Pan Fried Pork Chops:
- Combine all the spices until well blended..
- Rub each chop with vegetable oil, and then rub each chop on both sides with the spices..
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium high with one tablespoon of vegetable oil, then add the pork chops. Leave on this side for 3-4 minutes, then flip and cover. Cook on this side an additional 3-4 minutes..
- Serve with your sides and enjoy! Dry rub can be sealed and kept for later use :).
If you find this Spicy Pan Fried Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.