Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Turkey Cutlets with sautéed spinach and tomato slices recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Cutlets with sautéed spinach and tomato slices recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Cutlets with sautéed spinach and tomato slices recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey cutlets with sautéed spinach and tomato slices recipe. You can cook turkey cutlets with sautéed spinach and tomato slices using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey Cutlets with sautéed spinach and tomato slices:
- Take 1 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- Take 1 lb of turkey cutlets.
- Provide 2 oz of spinach with stems removed.
- You need 2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 of plastic bag.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Turkey Cutlets with sautéed spinach and tomato slices:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a gallon bag, combine panko breadcrumbs and spices. Add or delete spices to your taste. Shake bag and set aside..
- Rinse cutlets. If necessary slice in half and then slice into strips..
- Beat egg slightly in a bowl. Dip cutlets into egg..
- Place cutlets into plastic bag and shake until completely coated..
- Lay out coated strips on a foiled or sprayed pan. Place in oven for 30 minutes. Adjust oven times as needed. (Use thermometer to check cooking temp. for turkey).
- After 25 minutes, in a nonstick pan, add 1/2 cup of water,1Tablespoon of olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of fresh garlic. Heat on medium to medium high until heated..
- Add spinach and reduce heat to medium. Stir often until spinach is wilted. Do not overkill/cook spinach!.
- Slice tomatoes and arrange on plate. Season according to taste..
- Add cutlets and spinach to plate..
If you find this Turkey Cutlets with sautéed spinach and tomato slices recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.