Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cold Veggie Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Veggie Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cold veggie pizza recipe. You can cook cold veggie pizza using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cold Veggie Pizza:
- Use 1 can of crescent rolls.
- Take of broccoli.
- You need of cauliflower.
- Provide 1 small of green pepper.
- Get 1 small of red pepper.
- Provide 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 packages of dry ranch mix.
- Use 1 tsp of dill weed.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 stick of green onions(to taste).
Steps to make Cold Veggie Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. While oven is preheating, unroll crescent rolls and lay flat on a baking sheet. Place in the oven once heated..
- Bake until golden brown. Take out and let it cool down..
- While bread is cooking, chop broccoli, cauliflower, green peppers, red peppers, and yellow peppers into small pieces. Once chopped mix all ingredients together and set aside..
- Soften cream cheese in bowl. (Microwave for about 30-45 seconds.).
- Add mayonnaise, ranch packet, dry dill weed and garlic powder to cream cheese and mix it all together..
- Once bread is cool. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the top..
- Sprinkle veggie mixture on top. And then add the shredded cheese..
- Lastly sprinkle green onion over pizza for color..
- Cover pizza and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set..
- Once set, use pizza cutter to slice in squares and Enjoy!.
If you find this Cold Veggie Pizza recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.