Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's two way grilled chicken skewers recipe. To cook mike's two way grilled chicken skewers you need 53 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers:
- Provide of ● For The Protein.
- Use 4 Pounds of Fresh Fat Free Chicken Breasts [brined then cubed].
- Take of ● For The Brine.
- Prepare as needed of Water & Ice.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Salt.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide of ● For The Siriacha Skewers [equal parts sirichas].
- Prepare as needed of Siriacha Hot Sauce.
- You need as needed of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Use as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dried Cilantro.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Use 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need of ● For The Turkish Scewers.
- Provide as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat chicken].
- Use 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Use 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Dried Dill Weed.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dried Chives.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Cilantro.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare of ● For The Breads [olive oil coated & grilled].
- You need as needed of 6" Pita Bread.
- Prepare as needed of 6" Garlic Naan Bread.
- Prepare as needed of 6" Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetable Scewers & Bread Toppings [as needed].
- Provide of Firm Tomatoes [sliced & halved – for your bread].
- You need of Thin 6" Cucumber Spears [for your bread topping].
- Use of Fine Shreadded Lettuce [for your bread topping].
- Get of Red Onions [chop in 1" squares].
- Prepare of White Onions [chop in 1" squares].
- Take of Bell Peppers [chop in 1" squares].
- Provide of Black Olives [for the bread topping].
- Get of Brown Or White Mushrooms [for bread topping].
- Get of Lemon Wedges.
- Prepare of Green Onions [thin lengths for your bread topping].
- You need of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [for your bread topping].
- Provide Leaves of Fresh Cilantro [for you bread topping].
- Take Leaves of Fresh Parsley [for your bread topping].
- Provide of ● For The Sides/Options [as needed].
- Provide of Siricha Sauces [hot and garlic].
- Use of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Use of Tatziki [see my detailed recipe or easy recipe under my profile].
- Use of Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers:
- Brine four one pound fat free chicken breasts in 35° ice water..
- Add 1/2 cup salt, 1/2 cup sugar 1 tbsp granulated garlic and 1 tbsp granulated onion for 2 hours..
- Cut breasts into 1.5" even cubes for even grilling..
- Separate chicken cubes evenly in to two large Ziplock bags and season. Marinate both for 1 hour or longer. Reserve any oils and Siriacha Chili mixtures for grilling/coating later..
- Siriacha Hot Chili Sauce and Siriacha Chili Garlic Sauce pictured..
- Chop all desired vegetables..
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 5 minutes. Or, you can use metal skewers. Thread chicken on skewers with a 2.5" onion slice in between each chicken cube for flavor and even grilling..
- Grill for 7 to 10 minutes [or until juices run clear] and make sure you get a good char on each. Don't over grill tho. Coat with reserved Siriachas and Garlic olive oil as they grill. Know that the Siriacha Skewers will be much hotter with the additional sauce at finish..
- Feel free to grill your vegetables as well for 7 to 10 minutes on indirect heat. Just lightly coat with olive oil and listed seasonings if so..
- Grill breads until charred. Just coat lightly with olive oil before..
- Wrap chicken up in 6"Naan or 6" flour tortillas..
- Serve on grilled Naan bread or flour tortillas. Construct with the vegetables you and your guests desire. Enjoy! Especially with ice cold beers in thick frosty mugs!.
If you find this Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.