Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread recipe. To cook mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread you only need 37 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread:
- Get of ● For The Brined Chicken [brine 24 hours].
- Use 3 Pounds of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Kosher Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion.
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken Marinade [1 tsp a piece or to taste].
- Provide of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of Ground Cumin.
- Take of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of White Pepper.
- Get of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 4 Dashes of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- You need of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion.
- Take of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of Dried Oregano.
- Take of ● For The Tatziki Sauce.
- Provide 1 Pound of Sour Cream.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Oikos Plain Greek Yougart.
- Prepare 2 of EX LG Firm Cucumber [de-seeded – fully drained].
- Take 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill.
- Take of ● For The Fresh Vegetables [as needed].
- Take of Bell Peppers [green – red – orange – yellow – 1 1/2" chop].
- Take of Red Onions [quartered].
- Provide of Brown Mushrooms [left whole].
- Prepare of White Onions [quartered].
- Use of White Mushrooms [left whole].
- Prepare of Yellow Zucchini [rounds].
- Use of Cherry Tomatoes [all colors].
- Use of ● For The Sides / Toppers.
- You need of Lemon Wedges.
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of ● For The Bread [grilled].
- Use of Naan Bread.
- Take of Flour Tortillas.
Instructions to make Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread:
- Brine your chicken in ice water, 1/2 cup salt,1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp granulated garlic and 2 tbsp granulated onion powder for 24 hours..
- Make your Tatziki Sauce. Shredded cucumbers with sea salt draining pictured. Then heavily drained thru cheese cloth..
- For your Tatziki Sauce..
- Mix everything in the Tatziki Sauce section together and chill well..
- Drain your chicken and pat dry..
- Add garlic olive oil with all seasonings, mix and marinate for 2 hours in fridge..
- Fully marinated chicken pictured..
- Gather your fresh vegetables. Chop all at 1 1/2" pieces..
- Gather your Naan Bread or flour tortillas and ready it for a quick grilling. Just enough to char them..
- Grill vegetables on top and meat on open flame bottom. Allow the juices from your vegetables to drip on your meat..
- Fully cooked / charred meat and vegetables pictured.
If you find this Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.