Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Classic Pork Menudo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Classic Pork Menudo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic Pork Menudo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to classic pork menudo recipe. To cook classic pork menudo you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Classic Pork Menudo:
- Prepare 1/2 of kilo pork kasim (cut into small cubes).
- Use 1/4 of kilo pork liver.
- Take 1 of medium carrot, diced.
- Get 1 of medium potato, diced.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- Get of Tomato paste.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of Pork bullion.
- Provide of Patis and ground pepper to season.
Instructions to make Classic Pork Menudo:
- In a medium-sized wok, saute your onion and garlic. Make sure to not burn the garlic..
- Add the pork to the pan when the onion becomes a little translucent. Add your patis and ground pepper. Toss the pork lightly around the pan to get an even coating..
- Add the tomato paste. Just 2-3 tbsp should be enough. If you’re going to use tomato sauce, you may need to use the whole pack..
- Add 3 cups water and let simmer for 10mins. Once it starts to boil, add your pork bullion. You may want to add more water. Depends on how saucy you want your menudo to be..
- Once pork is tender, add your liver, raisins, potatoes and carrots. Note: you may add the liver earlier. I personally prefer to cook them with the veggies to avoid overcooked, tough, grainy, liver..
- Once the veggies are cooked, serve hot with rice! Yummy! Partners well with patis and sili :).
If you find this Classic Pork Menudo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.