Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) recipe. You can have bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ):
- Get of boneless cod fish.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Take of adobo (goya).
- Use of sazon (goya).
- Use of sofrito (use my sofrito recipe).
- You need of black pepper.
- Get of baking powder.
- You need of corn oil.
Steps to make Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ):
- put cod fish in a pot filled with water and boil for 20 minutes.
- drain water from pot and refill again with water put to boil for another 20 minutes.
- this time drain water into a bowl for later use.
- let cod fish cool to room temp.
- in a mixing bowl add your flour and baking powder.
- break up cod fish up cod fish with your fingers as much as u can and mix into your dry ingredients.
- add your sofrito and mix with your hands.
- start to add the broth from your mixture (some people tend to use a lot of that broth water I use some and just add regular water you don't want those fritters to be salty).
- mix until you get a nice pancake batter consistency.
- now u add sazon adobo and black pepper to taste and mix.
- in a frying pan heat up your corn oil to about 375° you want it nice and hot.
- start to pour it batter into the frying pan fry till each side is a golden color flipping over only once.
- put fritters on a paper towel or on a rack so oil can drain off and your fritters remain crispy.
If you find this Bacalaitos ( cod fish fritters ) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.