Recipe of Award-winning Baked pasta
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta recipe. You can cook baked pasta using 35 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked pasta:
- You need 1 packet of pasta boiledFor red sauce.
- Prepare of For red sauce.
- Use 1 of onion medium chopped.
- Provide 3-4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Get 2 tbsps of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 kg of chicken mince.
- You need 4 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use of For white sauce.
- Prepare 1 litre of milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 10-12 of cheese slices ❤️.
- Take 1 packet of Boil pasta.
- Provide of For qeema.
- Take 1/2 kg of mince.
- Take 1 of hand full sweet corn.
- Get 1 of hand peas.
- Provide of Oil.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 of normal spoon red chilli powder.
- Take 1 of normal spoon black pepper.
- Get 1 of normal spoon white pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of or less turmeric powder (haldi).
- You need 1 spoon of tomato paste.
- Use 3 of normal sizes tomatoes.
- Provide 1-2 spoons of soya sauce.
- Use of Hot sauce (according to your level of spice).
- You need of Nandos peri peri sauce in mild.
- You need of Few drops of Worcestershire sauce.
Steps to make Baked pasta:
- For red sauce, sauté onions until they become translucent. Add all spices. Now add chicken mince and cook till oil separates. Add tomato paste and stir for about 2 minutes. Set aside the mixture.
- White sauce: In a frying pan add butter and melt it now add flour and stir for few minutes. Add milk while stirring continuously. Add salt, pepper, oregano and cheese and keep stirring. When the mixture thickens take it off the stove and set aside.
- In a pan fry qeema in oil then add tomatoes and tomato paste then cook qeema along with all the above mentioned ingredients including the vegies.
- Layer a microwavable dish with butter and add a layer of pasta.
- Next add a layer of white sauce, now another layer of pasta and the red sauce.
- Now add Qeema then Repeat the layers as above and top it with shredded mozzarella cheese, olives, oregano and absolutely any toppings you like.
- Set your microwave on highest temperature and let it sit for about 15 minutes.. Now take the dish out and enjoy!.
If you find this Baked pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.