Recipe of Perfect Tuna Cheesy Casserole
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tuna Cheesy Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Cheesy Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Cheesy Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna cheesy casserole recipe. To make tuna cheesy casserole you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna Cheesy Casserole:
- Take of . 3 cups farfelle pasta.
- Take of . 2 cups frozen mix vegetables.
- Use of . 1 cube chicken or vegetable knorr.
- Use of . 1 can mushroom soup.
- Provide of . 1 can tuna on brine.
- Get of . 4 slices Cheddar cheese.
- Provide of . Pinch pepper.
- Take of . Spray butter.
Steps to make Tuna Cheesy Casserole:
- Boil pasta and mix vegetables.
- After the pasta boiled, strain the water and mix together with mushrooms soup, tuna and dissolve the chicken cube. Stir well and add a pinch of pepper..
- Transfer the mixture into a glass tray which already spray with butter. Half the tray, add the cheese slices. And cover with the rest of the mixture..
- Put inside the oven 220- 250c for 30 / 35 minutes please check before taking out..
If you find this Tuna Cheesy Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.