Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño popper chicken breast recipe. To cook jalapeño popper chicken breast you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast:
- Get 6 of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- Get 3 of slices bacon, diced.
- You need 2 of jalapeños, deseeded and diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo or Greek yogurt.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 of bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast:
- Preheat oven to 425. Bake chicken in casserole dish about 40 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare topping. Add bacon, jalapeños, and onions to small skillet, and fry until bacon is crispy and others tender..
- Remove from heat and add to mixing bowl. Add cream cheese, mayo, and cheeses (only 1/2 cup parmesan). Mix together until well combined..
- Remove chicken from oven and reduce heat to 350. Spread topping over chicken until covered..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese on top. Bake 10 minutes. Set broil to low. Watch carefully until top turns lightly browned..
If you find this Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.