Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spring-Coloured Sakura Matcha Latte recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spring-Coloured Sakura Matcha Latte recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spring-coloured sakura matcha latte recipe. To make spring-coloured sakura matcha latte you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spring-Coloured Sakura Matcha Latte:
- Get 1 of blossom Cherry blossoms preserved in salt.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- Get 1 tsp of Matcha.
- Take 1 of heaped teaspoon Sugar.
Steps to make Spring-Coloured Sakura Matcha Latte:
- Place the cherry blossoms in a small dish, pour in some water, and let soak for 15-20 seconds. Set aside some of the cherry blossom for decoration (see photo) and finely chop the rest of the petals and stem..
- Put the milk, finely chopped cherry blossom, matcha, and sugar in a saucepan and warm it up until it's about to boil..
- Pour the mixture into a mug, leaving a little in the pan. Whisk the mixture that's left in the pan with a milk frother or something similar, and gently pour it on top of the mixture in the mug. Decorate the latte with the petals left over from Step 1 and it's ready to drink..
- I tried decorating my latte with a flower I made with "Salt-Cured Cherry Blossoms",. I think it looks cuter than my version. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142718-salt-cured-cherry-blossoms.
If you find this Spring-Coloured Sakura Matcha Latte recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.