Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Deep Fried Fresh Young Corn
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Deep Fried Fresh Young Corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deep Fried Fresh Young Corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to deep fried fresh young corn recipe. To make deep fried fresh young corn you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Deep Fried Fresh Young Corn:
- Provide 8 of Fresh young corn.
- You need 40 grams of Silk from the young corn.
- Take of The coating:.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ＊Cake flour.
- Take 3 tbsp of ＊Water.
- Take 1 of enough to fill a frying pan Oil for deep frying (olive oil).
- Prepare 1 of Gourmet salt (rock salt).
Instructions to make Deep Fried Fresh Young Corn:
- You can find fresh young corn ears sold with the husks, just like regular corn. Shuck the corn, and remove the silk..
- Cut the corn silk into 3 cm lengths, and place them on a tray. Combine the ＊ coating ingredients and coat the corn in the mixture..
- Coat the young corn in the silk..
- Lightly squeeze them to pack the silk down..
- Heat the oil to 160℃, occasionally turning them over. When the silk starts to slightly brown, they are done..
- Deep fry for about 2 minutes. Drain the oil on a paper towel and sprinkle with salt while they are still hot..
- These also taste great with wasabi salt, black chili pepper powder, or with salt mixed with ground sansho pepper..
If you find this Deep Fried Fresh Young Corn recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.