Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Breakfast Hash recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast hash recipe. You can cook breakfast hash using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Hash:
- Prepare 2 cans of corn beef hash.
- Prepare 1 can of corn (drained).
- Provide 1 can of peas (drained).
- Get of flat ham steak (diced).
- Prepare 4-6 of eggs.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
Instructions to make Breakfast Hash:
- Pan fry 2 cans of corn beef hash. medium degree temperature.
- Add 1 can of drained corn, and 1 can of drained peas..
- In a separate pan, pan fry a ham steak (its precooked) so you just need to warm it..
- After ham steak is warmed cut steak into small cubes, and add to hash, and corn, and peas mixture..
- Let cook for a couple minutes, you just trying to warm everything. then crack 4 to 6 eggs into hash mixture add salt and pepper to taste. Cook mixing everything through until it's all mixed evenly, and hash is warmed to desired temperature..
- You can serve alone, or on a toasted bagel or english muffin. enjoy!!!!.
If you find this Breakfast Hash recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.