Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Spicy Jalapeño Hummus
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Jalapeño Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Jalapeño Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy jalapeño hummus recipe. To cook spicy jalapeño hummus you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Jalapeño Hummus:
- Use 3 (14.5 ounce) of can chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Red hot wings sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of jalapeños, chopped.
- Take 1/3 cup of plus 1 table spoon tahini (Sesame paste).
- Prepare 3 of Garlic cloves, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Take of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use of (Optional) 1 loaf pita bread.
Steps to make Spicy Jalapeño Hummus:
- And the chickpeas into a food processor..
- Then add the garlic, cumin, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt..
- Add jalapeños, hot sauce, and tahini..
- Pulse until the mixture is smooth and combined. Add up to 1/2 of water if not right texture..
- Place on pita bread if desired..
If you find this Spicy Jalapeño Hummus recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.