Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ladybirds Good Ol Braised Beef . recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ladybirds Good Ol Braised Beef . recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ladybirds good ol braised beef . recipe. To cook ladybirds good ol braised beef . you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ladybirds Good Ol Braised Beef .:
- You need of chuck steak – cut into 2 pieces.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of – to medium brown onion – finely diced.
- Prepare of sprig of rosemary.
- Provide of garlic – crushed.
- Use of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of beef stock.
- Provide of water.
- Get of carrots – finely diced.
- Use of finely chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Ladybirds Good Ol Braised Beef .:
- Place oven rack in centre of the oven then preheat the oven to 150°C ..
- Season the beef with salt and pepper . Then heat a heavy based pot over medium to high heat and add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the pot and next add the beef and cook turning as needed , for about 10 minutes or until the beef is browned a little on all sides , Then remove the beef from the pot and pour off all but 1tablespoon of the oil ..
- Add the onions , rosemary and the garlic to the pot and cook , stirring to scrape up the brown bits from the bottom and sides of the pot , for about 8-10 minutes or until onions are golden . Reduce the heat to medium and add the vinegar , then the stock , ensuring you scrape up any remaining brown bits from the pot ..
- Return the beef to the water to just cover the meat , cover the pot with lid and transfer the pot to the oven and Braise in the preheated oven for 2 hours until meat is just tender . Now increase oven temp to 190°C , uncover the pot and cook for a further 30 minutes or until beef is tender and the sauce has reduced to a quarter of it's original volume ..
- Discard the rosemary and season well with salt and pepper and serve hot with reduced Braising liquid and garnish with parsley . Enjoy . 🙂 ..
- NOTE : you can Braise the beef up to 2 days ahead , then cool , cover and refrigerate till needed . Then reheat , covered , over medium heat before serving ..
If you find this Ladybirds Good Ol Braised Beef . recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.