Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana nut chocolate chip muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana nut chocolate chip muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana nut chocolate chip muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut chocolate chip muffins recipe. To make banana nut chocolate chip muffins you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana nut chocolate chip muffins:
- Use of dry ingredients.
- Take 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 of bananas.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 3/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped pecans (optional).
Instructions to make Banana nut chocolate chip muffins:
- Sift flour,baking powder,baking soda,and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mash two ripe bananas, then add the sugars,cinnamon, coconut oil and egg and mix then combine with the dry ingredients ,mix well .Then fold in the nuts and chocolate chips..
- Set your oven to 350 and and bake for 11-15 min or until it bounces back when you touch..
If you find this Banana nut chocolate chip muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.