Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 4 Ingredient Frozen Instant Pot Roast and Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 4 Ingredient Frozen Instant Pot Roast and Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 4 ingredient frozen instant pot roast and potatoes recipe. To cook 4 ingredient frozen instant pot roast and potatoes you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 4 Ingredient Frozen Instant Pot Roast and Potatoes:
- You need of beef broth (or 1 3/4 cup water plus 1 3/4 tsp Better than Bouillon Beef Base).
- Prepare of –3 pounds of beef chuck roast (frozen or thawed).
- You need of –5 medium russet potatoes, peeled and quartered.
- Provide of steak seasoning.
- Use of Optional: cornstarch and water for thickening the gravy.
Steps to make 4 Ingredient Frozen Instant Pot Roast and Potatoes:
- Pour the broth into the bottom of your Instant Pot. If your roast is frozen, place the trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot and then place the roast on top of the trivet. If your roast is thawed, you can place it directly in the bottom of the Instant Pot in the broth..
- Cover and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to “sealing.” Set the manual/pressure cook button (high pressure) to 70 minutes for a 2 pound roast and 80 minutes for a 3 pound roast (add 10 minutes for each additional pound of roast). While the meat is cooking, prepare the potatoes. When the timer beeps perform a quick release, moving the valve from “sealing” to “venting.”.
- Open the lid and remove the trivet. Place the meat in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Season it with half of the steak seasoning. Add in the potatoes and carrots and season them with the rest of the steak seasoning. Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is on “sealing.” Cook on manual (high pressure) for another 4 minutes. Let the pot sit for at least 10 minutes (up to 20 minutes for ultimate roast tenderness) after the timer beeps before releasing the pressure. Release the pressure.
- Scoop the vegetables and arrange on the sides of a platter. Slice or shred the meat and place on the middle of the platter. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Prepare the gravy by using the liquid left in the Instant Pot. Turn the Instant Pot to “saute.” Mix 2 Tbsp cornstarch and 2 Tbsp water in a small bowl and then stir the cornstarch slurry into the Instant Pot. Whisk the mixture until it’s smooth. Continue whisking until the gravy is thickened. Serve gravy with the roast, potatoes and carrots..
If you find this 4 Ingredient Frozen Instant Pot Roast and Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.