Recipe of Perfect Pork & Shrimp Afritada
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pork & Shrimp Afritada recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pork & Shrimp Afritada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork & Shrimp Afritada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork & shrimp afritada recipe. You can have pork & shrimp afritada using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork & Shrimp Afritada:
- Provide 2 lbs of boneless shoulder pork meat.
- Get 1 of bg frozen peas.
- Take 1 pkg of little smokies.
- Get 1 of bg deveined, tail off uncooked shrimp.
- Provide 3 of red potatoes (quartered).
- Get 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 (26 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Use 3 cups of beef broth.
Steps to make Pork & Shrimp Afritada:
- Start by heating your cooking oil in the bottom of a stew pot to medium heat. Add chopped onion & minced garlic til translucent..
- Add cubed pork & uncooked shrimp to pot. Cook til pork is lightly browned & shrimp is lightly pink. So for about 8mins.
- Once done add the beef broth & tomato sauce. Let boil for 45-60mins..
- Once done boiling add potatoes, peas & smokies. Cook for another 10-15 mins. Serve & enjoy!.
If you find this Pork & Shrimp Afritada recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.