Recipe of Award-winning Double Chocolate Mint Muffin
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Double Chocolate Mint Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Chocolate Mint Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double chocolate mint muffin recipe. You can have double chocolate mint muffin using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Double Chocolate Mint Muffin:
- Use 2 1/2 C of Fine Almond Flour.
- Provide 3 Tbs of Special Dark Cocoa Powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Low Sodium Baking Powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 C of Brewed Dark Roast Coffee.
- Provide 1/4 C of Grapeseed Oil.
- Take 3 of Eggs.
- Get 1/4 C of Truvia Brown Sugar Blend.
- Take 1 Tbs of Low Fat Cream Cheese, softened.
- Take 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Use 1/4 C of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Provide 1/2 C of Frozen Blackberries/Blueberries.
Instructions to make Double Chocolate Mint Muffin:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brew coffee and mix cream cheese in then set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients: almond flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. **save brown sugar to mix in at the end**.
- Combine wet ingredients: eggs, oil, vanilla and coffee-cream cheese mix..
- Combine wet and dry mixtures. Don't overmix. Stir in berries of choice.
- Divided press dark chocolate chips into tops of each muffin. Or you can still chips in with berries..
- Spoon mixtures into lined muffin pan. Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes..
If you find this Double Chocolate Mint Muffin recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.