Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Redd's whole wheat apple bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Redd's whole wheat apple bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to redd's whole wheat apple bread recipe. You can cook redd's whole wheat apple bread using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Redd's whole wheat apple bread:
- Take 1 of apple (dealers choice i used gala).
- Prepare 3 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 can of Redds apple beer.
Instructions to make Redd's whole wheat apple bread:
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Finely chop apple.
- Whisk together dry ingredients and form well in center.
- Pour beer into well and use fork to press edges of flour into the beer.
- Continue until a ragged looking dough forms and add chopped apple.
- Take dough with your hands and make a loose ball, then knead about 15 times.
- Form loaf on buttered and lightly floured baking sheet, or if you wish a bread pan, and let sit for 15 min.
- Put in oven for 45 min until the top has goldened.
- Cool for 10 – 15 and butter the top.
If you find this Redd's whole wheat apple bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.