Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Breakfast Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast bread recipe. You can cook breakfast bread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Bread:
- Prepare of chicken sausages.
- Prepare of flour.
- Use of egg.
- Use of yeast.
- You need of little bit salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of Melted butter.
- Prepare of Fresh milk.
- Use of Sesame seed.
Instructions to make Breakfast Bread:
- Mix salt flour yeast sugar and.mix it properly.Then add butter egg milk mix them all together until properly combined.Then start to knead for five mins.After kneading put it in a bowl and cover with cling wrap and.let it rise for an hour.
- After an hour remove the dough.Pounch it to release air.Then lay flat and roll it with a rolling pin.Cut it in.your desired amount and take sausage and wrap it.Brush it with egg wash and sprinkle sesame seed.
- Bake it in the.oven for 18 mins at 250c.
If you find this Breakfast Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.