Easiest Way to Make Award-winning My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my peachy custard and whipped cream 😀 recipe. You can have my peachy custard and whipped cream 😀 using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀:
- Prepare 1 tin of Custard Powder.
- Get 1/2 pint of full cream milk.
- Take 2 drops of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of peaches.
- Prepare 1 of Apple cored and peeled.
- You need 240 grams of peaches in light syrup.
- Get 350 ml of Double cream.
Steps to make My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀:
- Pour the half pint of milk into a small sauce pan and bring to the boil., Keep a little of the milk aside to mix your custard in..
- Add two tablespoons of the powder to the small amount of milk in the bowl.
- Then add 2 teaspoons of sugar to the mix and stir until all dissolved with no lumps.
- When the milk is just coming to the boil, add the custard off the heat and stir very quickly as this measurement is going to be very thick. Better if you pour a little hot milk to the bowl of custard then add it back into the milk in the pan and stir quick..
- As you stir quick, you will feel it thicken. As soon as that happens, take it off the heat and stir quickly until its nice and thick and smooth.
- Add 2 drops of the vanilla onto the spoon so as not to get too much. Mix in..
- Leave and let it cool down. It will get a skin on it but just scrape it off, it sets very thick.
- Peel the peaches, and slice, after you core them like with an apple..
- Add a little custard at the bottom of the dish, and add your peaches and also a peeled and cored apple in the centre.
- Cover the apples in some more custard just a little, then place the tinned peaches on top of that without the syrup..
- Cover with the rest of the custard..
- Put the cream in a jug and whisk until its whipped cream.
- Spread the cream carefully on top all over covering the custard. Then add the remaining peaches. Sprinkle top with some cake decorations to finish off.
If you find this My Peachy Custard and Whipped Cream 😀 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.