Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's feta stuffed greek meatballs recipe. To make brad's feta stuffed greek meatballs you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs:
- Get of For the meatballs.
- Take 3 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Use 2 tbs of cavenders Greek seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Use 2 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Take 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use of Filling.
- You need 6 oz of feta cheese.
Steps to make Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs:
- Combine all the meatball ingredients in a lg bowl. Let sit in the fridge for around an hour..
- Remove meat mixture. Depending on the size you want your meatballs, take portions and Form into patties in your hand. Place feta cheese on patty and reform ball around it. Press well with your hands to seal. If you keep your hands wet the meat won't stick to them..
- Heat a lg frying pan on medium high heat. Add 1 tbs oil. Fry meatballs until browned well on all sides..
- I served over cous cous with herbs and toasted pine nuts. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.