Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramelized Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramelized Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramelized tomato soup recipe. You can cook caramelized tomato soup using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramelized Tomato Soup:
- Get 2 of roma tomatoes, very ripe.
- You need 2 of cans diced tomatoes (14oz. each).
- Get 1 of tbsp tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 of small to medium carrots.
- Take 1 of celery stalk.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion.
- Take 2 of cloves garlic.
- Provide 200 gr of elbow or any other small pasta (7oz).
- You need 170 gr of panela cheese (6oz).
- Take 2 of tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 3 of tbsp unsalted butter.
- You need 4 of tbsp sour cream.
- Prepare of to taste tarragon.
- You need of to taste salt (I use pink Himalaya salt).
- Prepare of to taste freshly ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Caramelized Tomato Soup:
- Chop carrots, celery, and fresh tomatoes, reserve. Chop onion and garlic..
- Cut the cheese in small cubes, put in a bowl and reserve for later use..
- Drain the canned tomatoes over a bowl. Use a spoon to squeeze the tomatoes and get them as dry as possible. Save the juice!.
- Put a large saucepan over medium heat, add the oil and 1 tbsp butter. Once hot, add the chopped onion and garlic, season with salt & pepper and saute until onions are soft, about 5 minutes. Stir often..
- Add carrots, celery, and the fresh tomatoes. Cover and let cook until the carrots are just tender, about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Add the drained canned tomatoes and the tomato paste. Cook uncovered and stirring frequently, until the tomatoes caramelize, about 15 minutes..
- While the tomatoes caramelize, boil a pot with salted water and cook the pasta until al dente. Drain the pasta and return to pot, mix with the rest of the butter, salt and pepper, and set aside..
- Once the tomatoes are caramelized, add the strained juice from the canned tomatoes, plus 2 cups water to the saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook, partly covered, for an additional 10 to 15 minutes (the vegetables should be very tender at the end).
- Transfer the soup to a blender and pureé. Careful: soup is very hot; start at a low speed and gradually increase it to avoid splattering. Watch for your desired texture: I prefer a a more chunky soup, but you can pureé until silky smooth if you want. Once blended, return to saucepan..
- Add the buttered pasta to the soup and mix well..
- Divide the cheese into plates and scoop the soup on top. Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a pinch of tarragon. Enjoy!.
If you find this Caramelized Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.