Steps to Prepare Perfect Chocolate Chip Muffins
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip muffins recipe. You can have chocolate chip muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- You need 2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Get 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips, and salt; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, oil, and eggs; blend well..
- Add dry ingredients all at one; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be lumpy).
- Fill cups 2/3 full. Sprinkle tops of muffins before baking with a combination of 3 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablaspoons brown sugar..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Cool 1 minute before removing from pan. Serve while warm.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.