Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raspberry Chicken & Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raspberry Chicken & Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as effectively as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry chicken & potatoes recipe. To make raspberry chicken & potatoes you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Raspberry Chicken & Potatoes:
- Get 4 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Get 2 of large potatoes peeled and chopped.
- Prepare of Raspberry Sauce (Optional).
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Get of drippings from dish once chicken and potatoes are ready.
- Take of water.
- Get 3 of -4 tbsp Raspberry Vinaigrette.
Steps to make Raspberry Chicken & Potatoes:
- Marinate frozen chicken in raspberry vinaigrette until chicken is thawed (if chicken's already thawed at least marinate for 1h).
- Peel and chop potatoes, soak in water until chicken is thawed or at least 1h (I used 2 small and 2 medium sized potatoes).
- Preheat oven to 425F, using tongs place chicken into oven safe dish.
- Drain potatoes and arrange around chicken, drizzle remaining marinate over whole dish, place dish in oven for approximately 1h.
- At approximately 30 mins flip chicken over and return dish to oven for another 30 mins or until chicken cooked through.
- Serve with a side of veggies or a nice salad, Enjoy!.
- You don't have to make the sauce, but it goes great for dipping the chicken and potatoes in (though they'll be tasty enough on their own so it's really optional). For the sauce blend all ingredients over high heat whisking constantly until smooth consistency and desired thickness. Drizzle over plate or serve in dip container on the side..
If you find this Raspberry Chicken & Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.