Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéd potatoes and roasted chicken breast recipe. To make sautéd potatoes and roasted chicken breast you need 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast:
- Use 6 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Provide 2 of Gold Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Diced Carrot.
- Provide 1 1/2 of Diced Onion.
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
- Take 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
Instructions to make Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast:
- Take a whole onion and dice half..
- Cut carrots into small dices..
- Skin your Potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into nice even size cubes..
- Place chicken breast, best side up on a roasting pan..
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on top of each piece..
- Roast in preheated 400°F oven at 15 minutes per Chicken Breast pound..
- Baste every 15 minutes with olive oil..
- Chicken breast is done when internal temperature is exactly 165 degrees!.
- Place saute pan over medium high heat with little olive oil for fat..
- Saute potatoes until tender..
- Salt and pepper them at the end..
- Experiment with different seasonings to meet your liking, but the key thing to remember is not to over cook your chicken while trying not to under cook them. If your calibrated thermometer reads 165 exact, it will be done, tender, and juicy 100% of the time!.
If you find this Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.