Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Chocolate Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chocolate Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chocolate Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chocolate muffins recipe. You can cook easy chocolate muffins using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chocolate Muffins:
- You need of Muffins.
- Use 400 ml of White Flour.
- Take 150 ml of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Use 1 dash of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Vanilla Sugar, or some other vanilla product.
- Get 100 ml of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 300 ml of Milk.
- Take 100 ml of Neutral Oil.
- Provide of toppings.
- Prepare 200 grams of Any kind of sour berries.
- You need 100 grams of (Optional) thickly chopped chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of You can use berries or chocolate alone, or together. It's your choice :).
Instructions to make Easy Chocolate Muffins:
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Whisk the egg, milk and oil in another bowl. You can mix it by hand, or with a mixer. I recommend a mixer ;).
- Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the bowl where the eggs are, while mixing it smooth..
- Pour the mixed batter into muffin papers, or use a muffin plate. This should be enough for 12 muffins..
- Put the toppings of your choice on the muffins..
- Bake at about 180°C for 20-25 minutes..
- Enjoy! :).
- I used a one – dl cup for measuring the ingredients. For every 100 ml, put 1 cup (1 dl).
If you find this Easy Chocolate Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.