Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon wrapped bacon fried bbq'd pork chops recipe. You can cook bacon wrapped bacon fried bbq'd pork chops using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops:
- Get 6 of boneless pork chops, any kind will do, I prefer thin cut.
- You need 1 of bacon grease, enough to cover half the chops during frying.
- Prepare 1 of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 1 of paprika.
- Get 1 of bottle bbq sauce of you're choice, I used sweet baby rays..
- Provide 6 slice of bacon.
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops:
- heat bacon grease so that when you drop a tad of flour in it..it sizzles.. 🙂 medium high heat.
- wash pork chops, do not dry them. you need them kinda wet. but not soaked..
- sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika onto pork chop.. then…
- wrap one slice of bacon around the pork chop..
- press pork chop into a bowl a flour to completely coat both sides..
- place chop into hot bacon grease (reduce heat to medium/medium low and fry until almost done,.flipping once during cooking. about 10-15 min. per side..
- remove chops from grease when breading is nicly browned and chop is almost done. place onto a paper towel lined plate for a minute or two to soak up extra grease..
- meanwhile heat up your grill. place chops on the grill and coat both sides in the bbq sauce. cook for about 5 min. per side. coating twice during cooking..
- serve! I always serve mine with bacon fried potatoes and a veggie.
- tip: if your grease isn't hot enough the breading Will get soggy and fall off..
- tip: if your grease Is to hot the breading will burn before the chop is done..
- tip: cooking for to long will make your chop dry and tough. but for thicker chops you needed to extend my cooking time. for very thin chops you need to decrease my cooking time..
- tip: to change it up you can use whatever type of bacon you like, applewood, regular,.low sodium,.peppered, etc…
- tip: if you use thick cut chops you will need 2 slices bacon per chop instead of one..
If you find this Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.