Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. To make banana bread you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Provide 2 Cups of Flour.
- Take 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1/4 Teaspoon of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/8 Teaspoon of Ginger powder.
- Take 2 of Eggs , lightly beaten.
- You need 4 of Bananas , ripened , smashed.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Butter , melted.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Walnuts Chopped , chopped.
Instructions to make Banana Bread:
- Preaheat oven to 350F and prepare a loaf pan by greasing the bottom and sides..
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir well..
- In a medium bowl, combine wet ingredients. Add at once to flour mixture and stir until just combined. The batter should be a bit lumpy. Gently mix in walnuts..
- Spoon batter into prepared pan, making sure to only fill about 2/3 of the way full. Bake extra batter, if you have it, into muffins..
- Bake for 55-60 minutes for a 9x5x3 inch pan, or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes in the pan, then turn the bread out and allow it to cool completely before slicing. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap to keep the bread moist and fresh..
- I like this bread warm with a little butter, and if you want to be really outrageous, you can use it to make french toast! Enjoy!.
If you find this Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.