Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato Chip Chicken Tenders recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Chip Chicken Tenders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Chip Chicken Tenders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato chip chicken tenders recipe. You can cook potato chip chicken tenders using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Chip Chicken Tenders:
- Provide 3 lbs of skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 bag of plain potato chips.
- Get 1 bag of sour cream and onion potato chips.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Get of cooking oil.
- You need of electric skillet.
Instructions to make Potato Chip Chicken Tenders:
- First take electric skillet and fill it with about 1 1/2" of cooking oil. Set temperature to 400 and let it heat up while preparing the chicken and other ingredients..
- Crack 4 eggs into a a large mixing bowl and add 1 cup of milk. Set aside for now..
- Trim fat off of chicken and cut into small pieces. Place cut up chicken in egg and milk mixture and set to the side..
- Take 1 bag of chips and put into a food processor and mince to a small crumble. Empty it into a medium size bowl. Take other bag of chips and repeat process. After chips are crumbled up. Add spices of your own choosing if you like and mix up in the chips..
- Now place chips next to egg and milk wash and start breading your chicken. As you bread chicken place them in hot oil. Cook them till they are golden brown and cool and drain on a cool rack over paper towels..
If you find this Potato Chip Chicken Tenders recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.