Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you should have for dinner, you may well want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. To be able to reduce your fat intake you should cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mediterranean sweet potatoes recipe. To make baked mediterranean sweet potatoes you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes:
- Prepare 2 of large sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas.
- Provide 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Use 60 g of tahini.
- Take 1/2 of a lemon of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of dried dill.
- Take 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Take of Water.
- Provide 45 g of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 15 g of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Other half for the lemon juiced.
- You need of Chilly garlic sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Baked Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to about 250°c and in backing tray with tin foil.
- Wash potatoes and cut in half lengthwise leaves the kin on. Rub halves with olive oil on bot side and place on baking tray skin side up..
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse. And toss in olive oil and all the spices (cumin, coriander, cinnamon and paprika).
- Place chickpeas in the same backing tray and put the tray in the oven and cook until sweet potatoes are soft, you can put a fork through with ease (about 30 minute).
- Meanwhile in a bowl ix together the tahini, lemon juice, garlic, dill and water to make a garlic sauce. Add water to the bowl til it has a sauce texture, not too watery but not sticky.
- Next prepare the tomato topping, in a small bowl combined the chopped tomatoes, parsley, lemon juice and chilly garlic sauce. Add as much garlic sauce as you want, depends on you liking. I added about a tablespoon..
- When the potatoes are ready take them out place two halves on each plate, skin side down,. And press them a little to create a small tear in the middle if the potato..
- Then place the chickpeas on top, place the tomatoes mixture and top with the garlic-tahini sauce..
- Serve immediately and enjoy :).
These oven-baked sweet potato are loaded with a delicious mix of roasted chickpeas, a quick roasted bell pepper salad, and a delicious creamy lemon dressing. Baked sweet potatoes are stuffed with a Mediterranean-inspired mixture of roasted garbanzo beans, hummus, tomatoes, and a seasoning blend for a unique side dish or meal. Place potatoes face-down on the baking sheet with the beans. NEW VIDEO: Mediterranean Baked Sweet Potatoes! Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes recipe filled with a Mediterranean Quinoa using sun-dried tomatoes, olives, spinach and tons of flavor!
If you find this Baked Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.