Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Loaded Baked Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Loaded Baked Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Baked Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Baked Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded baked potatoes & buffalo chicken casserole recipe. To cook loaded baked potatoes & buffalo chicken casserole you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Baked Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken Casserole:
- Use 2 lb of Cubed Chicken Breasts.
- Get 10 medium of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Evoo/Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 6 tbsp of Red Hot Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- Provide 1 each of Onion & Garlic Powders, Paprika, Cayenne & Black Pepper, Seasoned Salt.
- You need of Topping.
- Get 2 cup of Mexican or Feista Blend Cheese. Green Onlons, Cooked Chopped Bacon.
Steps to make Loaded Baked Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Cube Potatoes bout inch, inch and a half. Place potatoes, seasonings, evoo & hot sauce in bowl. Mix & coat potatoes..
- Scoop potatoes out leaving behind as much marinade as possible. In 9×11 dish sprayed with Olive Oil cookin spray. Bake approx 50 mins mixing every 10 min..
- While potatoes are cooking, cube chicken same as potatoes, then add to the left over hot sauce evoo marinade, let stand for now..
- When potatoes crisp & brown on all sides (aprox 50 mins), reduce heat to 400°F, add cubed Chicken cook about 10 more mins stir cook another 5 to 10 mins add topping & let cook an additional 10 mins..
- Serve with Additional Hot Sauce & or Ranch Dressing!.
If you find this Loaded Baked Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.