Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Bell Pepper fritters with ridge gourd (turiya) chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Bell Pepper fritters with ridge gourd (turiya) chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed bell pepper fritters with ridge gourd (turiya) chutney recipe. You can cook stuffed bell pepper fritters with ridge gourd (turiya) chutney using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Bell Pepper fritters with ridge gourd (turiya) chutney:
- Provide 2 of Bellpapper.
- Get 2 of Raw Banana.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Provide 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of gram flour.
- Use 1/2 bowl of rice flour.
- Get 1 of Turiya (ridgegourd).
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Curd.
- Get as required of Oil.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Provide as per need of Turmeric.
- Provide as required of Coriander powder.
- Take as needed of Hing.
- Get As needed of Mustard seeds.
Steps to make Stuffed Bell Pepper fritters with ridge gourd (turiya) chutney:
- Take Bellpapper, boiled raw banana,spices.
- Heat oil add tomato and green chilli saute for a minute then add boiled and mashed raw banana and all spices and mix it well and stuff it in to bellpapper.
- Take gram flour and rice flour, add salt and hing, make batter for fry.dip stuff bellpapper in this batter and deepfry it.
- Our stuff bellpapper fritter is ready.
- Take skin of ridgegourd (turiya) and boil it,take some chopped green chilli and curd.
- Boiled skin of ridgegourd (turiya) and green chilli grind it and add curd and salt.
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds and tempered it.
- Our ridgegourd (turiya) chutney is ready.
If you find this Stuffed Bell Pepper fritters with ridge gourd (turiya) chutney recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.