Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and Mushroom on a bed of Sweet Veg recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Mushroom on a bed of Sweet Veg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Mushroom on a bed of Sweet Veg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and mushroom on a bed of sweet veg recipe. To cook chicken and mushroom on a bed of sweet veg you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Mushroom on a bed of Sweet Veg:
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Basil Dried.
- You need 1 medium of Onion chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of Garlic Crushed.
- You need 3 large of flat mushrooms.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 of Vegetable Cubes.
- Take 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Take 3 medium of potatoes cut and cubed.
- Prepare 100 grams of Broad Beans.
- You need 200 grams of Broccoli.
- Provide 100 grams of loose Corn.
- You need 1/4 cup of Boiling water.
- Provide of Extra oil if needed,.
- Take of A sprinkle of Parsley to garnish.
Steps to make Chicken and Mushroom on a bed of Sweet Veg:
- Cut the chicken into slices, onion, and mushrooms into large pieces..
- Cut broccoli into florets, put in a steamer with broad beans and corn and and cubed potatoes Boil then simmer until they are done. Turn off and warm up when the rest is cooked..
- Oil your fry pan or wok (which I use a lot)l fry chicken until its nearly cooked. Add the basil and mix simmer for 2 minutes then remove chicken with a perforated spoon and set a side in a bowl..
- Add a little more oil to the chicken juices in the fry pan warm and add onions fry until softened, then add garlic, salt and pepper. Remove with a perforated spoon and put in bowl with the chicken.
- Put in your mushrooms and fry on high for 1 minute then lower the heat add extra bit of oil if dry. When they have softened, add the chicken, onion back to the pan with the mushrooms mix carefully, add the Balsamic vinegar. Bring to boil then turn down to simmer, stirring to stop it from sticking to the pan..
- Add the can of tomatoes, mix carefully, then add the 2 veg cubes. Stir and it starts to go thick and simmer stirring now and again for 10 – 15 mins. If it appears dry put in a 1/4 cup of boiling water and simmer for 5 mins. Put the mixed veg in a serving dish then spoon out the chicken, mushrooms and onions on top of the veg, or put straight on dinner plates the same way. ENJOY ;).
If you find this Chicken and Mushroom on a bed of Sweet Veg recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.