Steps to Make Award-winning Tomato & Mustard Sticky Chicken with Sweet Potato Fries & Veg
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tomato & Mustard Sticky Chicken with Sweet Potato Fries & Veg recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato & Mustard Sticky Chicken with Sweet Potato Fries & Veg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato & Mustard Sticky Chicken with Sweet Potato Fries & Veg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato & mustard sticky chicken with sweet potato fries & veg recipe. You can have tomato & mustard sticky chicken with sweet potato fries & veg using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato & Mustard Sticky Chicken with Sweet Potato Fries & Veg:
- Use of For the marinade:.
- Use of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare of Whole grain Mustard.
- Get of Worcestshire Sauce.
- You need of Tomatoes Purée.
- You need of Chicken (any sort).
- Use of Sweet Potato Fries:.
- Provide 1 of sweet potato.
- You need of Seasoning.
Steps to make Tomato & Mustard Sticky Chicken with Sweet Potato Fries & Veg:
- Mix all of the ingredients for the marinade. I do this by guess work, but more tomato sauce than mustard. Taste test, once all ingredients are in, to see what needs strengthening. Once mixed, add chicken and refrigerate..
- Sweet potato fries 🍠.
- Peel the potato, cut into two. Lay on flat side and cut downwards. Once cut, cut again into sticks..
- In a mixing bowl add the potato sticks and drizzle with oil, and then season to your choice. I use a Lidl season all, which is perfect. But have also used mixed herbs or just salt and pepper. These need to be cooked for 40-45 minutes!.
- Chicken! 🐓.
- Bring a frying pan up to heat, with spray or I use coconut oil. Add all of the chicken pieces into the pan. Cook until white all the way through and also are sticky!.
If you find this Tomato & Mustard Sticky Chicken with Sweet Potato Fries & Veg recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.