Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beefy Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefy Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beefy garlic tomato sauce recipe. To cook beefy garlic tomato sauce you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beefy Garlic Tomato Sauce:
- You need 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of tomato juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 lb of spicy ground sausage.
- Get 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Take 1 of small diced onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Beefy Garlic Tomato Sauce:
- In a large pan brown your beef and sausage together seasoning with salt and pepper as it cooks. Drain and remove from pan..
- Cook your onion in the same pan, when it gets soft add the garlic and cook for another minute or two. Add in all other ingredients and bring to a simmer..
- Add your meat back to the sauce and simmer untill needed. If sauce gets too thick, add a bit more tomato juice..
If you find this Beefy Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.