Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato stew chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato stew chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato stew chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot get started on as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato stew chicken recipe. You can have potato stew chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato stew chicken:
- You need 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sweet sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Provide of Red onion.
- Provide of Big chili for garnish.
- Take of Potato.
- Get of Chicken.
Instructions to make Potato stew chicken:
- Prepare your ingredients as below and heat your pot or wok n cooking oil and then caramellize your sugar. (I got mine bit burn due to high heat so,pls low down the heat) picture don’t look really good…Huhu.once caramel brown add in your chicken.Stir and mixed..
- Then add in your onion and potato and sauces. Last about one glass of water. Closed your pot or wok and leave it for about 15minute low heat,keep checking Incase it get dry. Always add in water if it’s get too dry. And taste it to get the taste up to your mark and liking..
- 2-3 minutes before done add in your chili and leave it.then it is ready to serve. The potato will thickened your gravy so remember to always check on the taste and thickeness. Happy try.
If you find this Potato stew chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.