Recipe of Speedy Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that difficult. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon dijon chicken, potatoes and green beans recipe. To cook lemon dijon chicken, potatoes and green beans you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans:
- Take 5 of bone in, skin on chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 of lemons, sliced.
- Use 12 cloves of garlic, crushed (smash them with the back of a knife).
- Get 1.5 cups of fresh green beans.
- Take 4-5 of medium potatoes, diced.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of grainy dijon mustard.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Take to taste of Dried basil,.
- Take to taste of Dried oregano,.
Instructions to make Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper while you prep your veg.
- Heat oil in cast iron or oven proof skillet, sear/brown chicken on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside..
- Add the potatoes, garlic, seasoning, and dijon to the pan and mix everything together in the remaining oil..
- Add the chicken back on top of the potatoes along with the lemon slices and place in 375°F oven for 30 min..
- After 30 min, add the green beans to the dish and mix, place back in the oven for another 20 min or until chicken no longer pink and juices run clear. (I just threw a random chili in, but you don't need to).
If you find this Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.