Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana cranberry cake/bread recipe. To cook banana cranberry cake/bread you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread:
- Get of Dry mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 2 pinch of salt.
- Get dash of ground cinnamon.
- You need dash of ground nutmeg.
- Provide of Wet mix.
- Get 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (soft, room temp).
- Get 1/2 cup of demerara sugar (or other unrefined brown sugar).
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get 4 small of overripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of french vanilla blend (or 2-3 drops pure vanilla extract).
- You need 1/4 cup of dried cranberries (or try candied cranberries walnut mix).
Steps to make Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sift together dry mix ingredients in large mixing bowl, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar with a spoon until well blended and fluffy.
- Add eggs, beat well together, with a wisk.
- Add mashed bananas and vanilla, wisk together and mix in dried cranberries.
- Fold into the dry mix with a spatula until completely blended, but do not overmix..
- Pour into greased (rub butter on the surface) loaf pan or square casserole dish.
- Bake for 50-60 min (square dish or loaf respectively), or until it passes the toothpick test (comes out clean no sticky goop on the toothpick).
- Let cool slightly before removing from dish, or else it may fall apart. Serve promptly for fluffy texture, cooled for a firmer texture..
If you find this Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.