Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin oatmeal scotchies recipe. To make pumpkin oatmeal scotchies you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies:
- Provide 2 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Use 1 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter melted and cooled.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 2 cups of butterscotch chips divided.
Steps to make Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies:
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice..
- In another large bowl, whisk together butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg yolk, vanilla, and pumpkin puree..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and stir until just combined. Do not overmix – it leads to 'tough' cookies..
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips..
- Drop by heaping tablespoonful (golf ball-sized) onto parchment paper or silicone mat-lined baking sheets..
- Flatten slightly – cookies won't spread a whole lot..
- With the remaining 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, dot 3-4 chips on the top of each cookie..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes, or until edges are golden, and the centers appear almost 'set'..
- Remove from heat, and cool on cookies sheets for about 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely..
If you find this Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.