Steps to Make Perfect Stuffed Taco Shells
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Taco Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Taco Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed taco shells recipe. To make stuffed taco shells you only need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Taco Shells:
- Provide of large pack ground turkey (3 lbs.).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Use of onion, chopped.
- Take of green pepper, chopped.
- Use of garlic, minced.
- Use of black pepper.
- Use of ground cumin.
- Prepare of taco seasoning mix.
- Take of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce).
- Provide of Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilis (10 ounce).
- Prepare of water.
- You need of jumbo shells (12 ounce).
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- Take of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
Steps to make Stuffed Taco Shells:
- In a large pot coat bottom of pan with olive oil, heat on low heat……
- Brown ground turkey in olive oil until almost browned, drain any excess liquid from ground turkey…….
- Add to ground turkey your chopped onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Next add in your black pepper, ground cumin, taco seasoning and both cans of diced tomatoes, bring to a boil, then add in your water, continue to boil for several more minutes……continue to cook for about 20 minutes, then remove from heat…….
- Meanwhile boil your jumbo shells in a large pot until al dente, remember to add salt to your boiling water 💧!!!!.
- Drain shells well…….
- In a large baking pan spread about a few tablespoons of turkey meat mixture onto bottom of pan……..
- Carefully spoon turkey mixture into each jumbo shell, then place shells onto meat sauce in baking pan, repeat until all shells are filled with turkey meat…….place any remaining turkey meat mixture over shells……..
- Add your shredded cheddar cheese over shells…….
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Stuffed Taco Shells recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.