Steps to Prepare Speedy Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini meatballs w/ mandarin orange garlic tomatoes recipe. You can cook mini meatballs w/ mandarin orange garlic tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes:
- Take 1/4 c. of Italian Panko crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 4 of large cloves garlic (2 finely chopped, 2 crushed with press).
- Use 1 of Leek (1/2 finely diced, 1/2 finely sliced).
- You need 1/4 c. of Finely sliced Arugla.
- Take 1/4 c. of Parmesan, finely grated.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Provide of Kosher salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Get 1 lb. of Roma tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Use 1/4 c. of Mediterranean Feta.
- Use 1 (4 oz) of Mandarin Oranges, drained and patted dry).
Instructions to make Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes:
- Heat broiler and line rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil. Pour Panko baguette into large bowl. Add eggs, chopped garlic, diced Leeks, Parmesan, oregano, and 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper and mix to combine..
- Add beef and mix until combined. Form into tiny balls (about 1 level tsp each, about 20-24 balls) and place on prepared baking sheet..
- Broil until browned, 6 to 8 minutes..
- Slice tomatoes and arrange on second baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle tops with pressed garlic, 1/2 sliced leeks, half sliced arugula, and pinch each salt and pepper. Top each with an orange price..
- Broil until garlic is fragrant, 3 to 4 minutes..
- Serve meatballs with tomatoes, remaining arugula and leeks, and top with crumbled feta..
If you find this Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.