Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. Several foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the better you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork schnitzels with bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe. You can have pork schnitzels with bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts:
- Get 6 pieces of pork loin chops (ca 175g each).
- Prepare 30 of potatoes, peeled.
- Use 30 slices of cheddar or other tasty cheese.
- Get 200 g of haricot vert.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 cup of nacho chips, blended to same texture as breadcrumbs.
- Take 150 gram of blue cheese.
- You need 1 of lemon, juice.
- Use 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 2 tablespoon of paprika powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of white pepper powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Get 2 deciliter of flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use 250 ml of milk (save 50 for mixing with egg).
Steps to make Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts:
- Slice potatoes but don't cut all way through so it stays together, place in oven drizzle with olive oil and season with salt at 200C° for ca 45 minutes last few minute place cheese slices on each potato.
- Put pork chops between 2 chopping boards and hit it with a frying pan so it gets flattened to 1/2 cm thick.
- Mix spices add some to the mix of breadcrumbs and nacho chips rest to flour.
- Mix 50 ml ´milk and egg.
- Toss chopps in flavoured flour..
- Then in egg and milk mix.
- Finally cover with bread crumb mix.
- Fry in frying pan till golden brown, you can also give them colour and then place on oven tray and finish in oven.
- Steam the haricots.
- For the sauce first melt butter then add the flour to the pot and cook it out some (should have a grainy sandy texture without colour).
- Add some of the milk and then bring back to boil, it will be thick as glue then add another splash and bring to the boil, repeat till all milk is used up then melt the blue cheese through the sauce and season with lemon juice and salt & pepper.
Add haricots verts and soy sauce to pan. Salty and savory, this blue cheese sauce dresses up the average pork chop—and metaphorically takes it to the prom—in this amazingly simple and Pour the pan juices into the cheese sauce. Stir and, if needed, heat it up again. As blue cheese is often fairly salty, taste the sauce before adding. Remove the schnitzels from the pan and set aside to drain on kitchen paper.
If you find this Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.