Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook recipe. To make chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- Provide 1 kg of chicken,1 big potato, 1/2 cup peas.
- Get of (1 sliced onion,3 cloves, 4 cardamom, 1stick cinnamon,.
- Prepare 8 of black pepper and 2 bay leaf).
- You need 1/2 cup of oil,1 1/2 tbsn salt,1 tsp garam masala powder and.
- Get of Few coriander leaves chopped.
- You need of Masala to grind.
- You need of (1 onion medium, 1 tomato(medium,1 pod garlic,.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger and 7 green chillies (acc to u)1 tbsn Kashmiri red.
- Take of Powder,1 tbsn coriander powder)grind all this.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- First heat oil in a vessel.then add the onion with whole garam masala (pic2) when onions brown add the above grind masala and mix.now simmer till oil floats up..
- Now add the turmeric and salt.
- Now saute 2 mins and add the potatoes and peas.mix well.cover the lid and cook 10 mins slow flame.
- When done add the garam masala powder and few chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice,chapati, tortilla and enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber.
If you find this Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.