Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan whole wheat-oats- banana bread recipe. To cook vegan whole wheat-oats- banana bread you need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread:
- Take 4 of Medium Size Ripe Bananans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Whole wheat Flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Quick Oats.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Canola oil.
- Take 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1/4-1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Nutmeg Powder (Optional).
- Get 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Shelled Walnuts.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
Steps to make Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Meanwhile grease a loaf pan with some butter or Oil spray..
- Take bananas and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mash them with spatula or you can use hand blender. Mash them until sugar completely dissolves and incorporates..
- Now, add oil, Vanilla extract to the banana mixture. And mix them well..
- In a medium bowl, measure and sieve the flour with baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, salt..
- Now, transfer the dry ingredients to the banana mixtures..
- Using folding-cut-folding method, mix the whole mixture.Do not over mix..
- After everything mixed evenly, incorporate walnuts and chocolate chips, and again mix everything..
- Transfer this into the greased loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 min. or until toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean..
- Transfer the banana bread on cooling rack and let them cool for 10 min..
- Slice them and serve warm with hot cup of coffee or tea..
- This can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for longer period of time..
If you find this Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.