Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramelised Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramelised Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a bad mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you are starving! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood glucose which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramelised pork recipe. You can cook caramelised pork using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramelised Pork:
- Provide 6 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Provide 2 of pork loin chops.
- Get 2 tbsp of Hoisin sauce.
- You need 1 of garlic cloves peeled and crushed.
- Use 1 tsp of fresh ginger peeled and crushed.
- Get 1/2 of (half) onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 70 ml of water.
- Use 5 g of corn starch.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
Steps to make Caramelised Pork:
- Chop the pork into bite size pieces and marinade in the Hoisin and soy sauce for atleast 30mins.
- Sprinkle the sugar into the pan and cook until caramelised..
- Add the pork, marinade, garlic, ginger and onions and stir.
- Add the oil, water and cornstarch and cook for 15mins stirring all the time.
- Serve….. I served mine with a portion of noodles.
Vietnamese Caramelized Pork has been a longtime favorite choice when dining at Vietnamese restaurants and as a take-out dish. But then, what's not to love about tender, bite-size pieces of pork. Caramel flavours and pork are a favourite combination in Vietnam and these caramelised pork spare ribs continue in the tradition. As is signature to Vietnamese fare, the dish is garnished with fresh herbs. Traditional pulled pork is barbecued, which gives it a smoky flavor.
If you find this Caramelised Pork recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.